Peter J. Schubart, M.D., Ph.D.
Clinical Assistant Professor of Surgery
Attending Surgeon, O'Connor Hospital
- University of California, Berkeley, Ph.D. in Physical Chemistry, 1974
- University of California, Davis, M.D., 1978
- University of California, Davis, General Surgery Residency, 1983
- University of Washington, Vascular Surgery Fellowship, 1983-1984
- American Board of Surgery, Diplomate
- Certificate of Special Qualifications in General Vascular Surgery
- Assistant Professor of Surgery, Oregon Health Sciences University, 1984-85
- Private practice in Vascular Surgery & Peripheral Vascular Interventions, San Jose, California, 1985-present
- Medical Director, O'Connor Wound Care Center, San Jose, California, 1992-present
- Santa Clara County Medical Society
- San Jose Surgical Society
- Northern California Vascular Society
- American College of Surgeons
- California Medical Association
- American Society of Cardiologic Interventionists
- International Society for Endovascular Surgery
- North American Chapter, International Society for Cardiovascular Surgery
- Smith DE, Schubart PJ: Development of a community based free clinic. California's Health (Western J. Med.) 25:2, 1967.
- Schubart PJ: Ion-molecule reactions: Time of flight correlation ion spectroscopy and the CO2-H2 system. Ph.D. Thesis, US AEC-LBL-3154, 1974. 270 pages. Published by the Lawrence Berkeley Laboratory for the US Atomic Energy Commission.
- Mahan BH, Schubart PJ: Dynamics of CO2-D2 Collisions. J. Chem. Phys. 66:3155-3162, 1977.
- DeMaria AN, Neumann A, Schubart PJ, Lee G, Mason DT: Systematic correlation of cardiac chamber size and ventricular performance determined with echocardiography and alterations in heart rate in normal persons. Am. J. Cardiol. 43:1-9, 1979.
- DeMaria AN, Schubart PJ, Bommer W, Neumann A, Mason DT: Variables capable of influencing echocardiographic measurements. In: Two-Dimensional Echocardiography, J.A. Kisslo, (ed.). Volume 4, Clinics in Diagnostic Ultrasound. Churchill Livingstone, New York, 1980.
- Schubart PJ, Fortner GS, Cummings D, Reed D, Thiele BL, Bandyk DF, Radke HM: The significance of hydronephrosis after aortofemoral reconstruction. Archives of Surgery, 120:377-381, 1985.
- Schubart PJ, Porter JM: Arterial complications associated with the use of balloon catheters. In: Bernhard VM, Towne JB, eds. Complications in vascular surgery. 2 nd edition. Pages 87-109. Grune & Stratton, New York, 1985.
- Schubart PJ, Haeberlin J, Porter JM: Intermittent subclavian venous obstruction: Utility of venous pressure gradients. Surgery, 99:365-368, 1986.
- Schubart PJ, Porter JM: Leg edema following femorodistal bypass. In: Bergan JJ, Yao JST, eds. Re-operative arterial surgery. Pages 311-330. Grune & Stratton, New York, 1986.
- Canepa CS, Schubart PJ, Porter JM.: Supraceliac aortofemoral bypass. Vascular Reports. 2:38, 1986.
- Kohler TR, Nichols SC, Zierler RE, Beach KW , Schubart PJ, Strandness DES: Assessment of pressure gradient by Doppler ultrasound: Experimental and clinical observations. Journal of Vascular Surgery. 6:460-469, 1987.